Friday, March 13, 2009

Tagged: I'm It!

Supposedly, once you are tagged, you have to obey the rules below. Usually I would just ignore these things, but since (I think) there would be at least 3 people who would read this (tagger, Atiqah; Irfan who suggested Atiqah to tag me; and of course, my no. 1 fan, Faiz Mokhtar), well, I just want to make them happy :)

A. Letakkan lencana yang telah disediakan di blog

(I have no idea what this means, I couldn't even translate anything that would do justice to the request. Badge? Logo? Symbol?)

B. Ceritakan tentang pemberi anugerah dan buat pautan
(Write about the 'tagger' and link that person)


I got to know of Atiqah back when we were in the same high school, MRSM Mersing. I actually anticipated her arrival to the school as I had befriended her twin first. Atiqah became my classmate. I have to admit, I am not that close to her; nevertheless she is a friend that I wouldn't mind be in company with :)
One of things about Atiqah that I would always remember is, she's actually a good singer! I still remember when she participated in Nadwah 2002 where she was the lead singer together with Zatil. Cayalah Atiqah ;) Though I would always associate you singing, with the song I translated for the nasyid team to sing, haha. Missing those days...
I admire her as a person who would always stand by her opinions and is not afraid to let people know about it. May our friendship last forever!

C. Nyatakan 10 hobi/fakta tentang diri sendiri
(Write 10 hobbies/facts abour yourself)


1. On my 20th birthday, I actually wrote a letter to my-30-year-old-self about things I would have accomplished by that time. I'm not exactly anticipating turning 30, but I really can't wait to laugh myself silly on how childish I am at 20 years old, would seem to myself at 30 years old.

2. I love to travel. Seriously. My two little-size 3/4-feet are just itching to go all over the world. Too bad money is always the repressive factor :(

3. When I actually do travel, I love to find postcards of the places I have been and post it back to myself. In the postcard I would write of the wonderful experience I had and the places I went. If I had friends with me, I would ask them to write in a little bit, to signify their presence of sharing the wonderful journey. Currently I would write two postcards; one to myself and one to my beloved. If I have extra money, I would send some to my closest friends, e.g.: Mas, Fit, Izzati :)

4. According to the therapist that massaged my feet, I listen easily to other people and also easily "makan hati", quote unquote. Faiz agreed, so enough said.

5. I love planning. I think I am a born organizer. I am sure all my friends would vouch for that. And I seriously could not live without my organizer. Right now it has evolved into a gorgeous lime green Luxe organizer. Sangat suka!

6. I literally love doing Audiology! I am so blessed to be in this course, and cannot wait to charge into the Audiology world and make my presence known. Hehe, ambitious much? Another one of my characteristics :) I actually chose to be in Audiology because of my twin brothers. They're autistic. I really hope I am making a difference in their lives by being in this field.


My younger brother, Ibi :)

7. I have a mini-me. She's my sister, Najat. We have so many things in common; we look alike, we have the same initials, we're August babies... even our traits are similar. Sometimes I'm scared though, especially when she takes after my bad habits, like being a shopaholic! ;p

8. I love reading fiction. I love buying fiction. I would really take care of my books; I would not stretch the books, I would read with care, that someone would think I haven't even touched the book! I would even wrap my books, if I really love it. If I feel like the book is nonsense, I would care less. Hihi, discrimination towards fiction.

9. I like to write poems and stories. I think my writing is nice, just cute and simple nothing flowerish. Nevertheless self-satisfactory. My parents are supportive of my writing. I actually thought of becoming a journalist once upon a time, but then the need to help people empowered that. Maybe I can be a researcher known for her excellent writing? Who knows? :)

10. I used to write in diaries. In fact, I had two, but then I stopped. I started to blog, but then an acquaintance told me I'm sharing too much personal details, so I stopped that too. Hence, tukang telinga. An outlet for me to write something I am passionate about.

Wow, I could just go on and on. Proof that I am getting self-absorbed day by day. But 10 is 10, so there they are.

D. Seperti biasa, tag orang lain pula
(As usual, tag other friends)


1. Mas
2. Nor
3. Saleh

3 comments:

Permata Nusantara said...

hai Nad..thax for answering the tag..hehe..owh..i'm a good singer? (^_^)...may be i used to be a good singer in those days...not rite now anymore...heee...thanx for help us to translate the song...it had been so long..about 7 years ago..but i just cant remember what was the title of dat song...owh..so sad...poor in memorizing simple things...haha

u wrote a letter for urselft to read when ur age reach 30? owh..that would be so fun to read then...i think i would like to do the same thing..but not in 10 years duration...afraid dat letter will missing somewhere...heee

anyway...nad..thanx for being a good friend eventhough both of us used to not being too close in those day..heee... but musytarianz were all great....(^_^)

Irfan Jani said...

Wowowo. Baru teringat Wan Atiqah yang nyanyi waktu Nadwah masa tu. Cayalah. Huhu.

1. Aku nak tengok pic Mini-Nad.
2. Patutlah kau suka Audiologi. Sebab lumrah kau seorang pendengar baik.
3. Aku sangat setuju pada fakta, Nadirah seorang pengatur acara yang baik. Kalau aku seorang manager, aku tak berbelah bagi nak gajikan kamu. Hihi.

Nadirah Mannan said...

atiqah: i pn tak igt wat was the song's title! haha, hampeh je. abt the letter, buatlah! best taw, wpun blom smp lagi 10thn tu, kte tak sbr nk baca, hihi. and yes, sy sgt agree musytarians are the best! :)

irfan: pic of mini-me? hehe. c la how. thanks irfan, ure always a great friend and supporter :)

Happy World Hearing Day!

Being an audiologist, I would drag my husband to do a hearing test whenever he doesn't listen to me. And each time, he proved me wrong w...