Thursday, March 29, 2012

What Audiologists Really Do

I think this "What 'insert profession' Really Do" series has been quite a craze. Audiologists are not excluded. Just thought I would post it on my blog for the fun of it.
My opinion: It's true I suppose, if you're at managerial level or also doing administration stuff. I don't think I've experience that kind of pile up of papers, thanks to computers! We should all go green by now :) To future audiologists, do not be fooled by this image! Not all audiologists are like this! But if you're thinking of being a boss, you have been warned :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo of "what I think I do", is of an audiologist (me) getting a CI mapped for the first time by an audiologist who was a student of mine when she was in grad school.

One of my current students came across this on Facebook and sent it to me and I was curious where the image originated...still don't know who created it, but thought you might like to know the story behind the photo.

audiologist said...

This blog post offers a comprehensive and enlightening overview of the critical role audiologists play in our lives. As someone who has personally experienced the transformative impact of their expertise, I wholeheartedly resonate with the sentiments expressed here.

audiologist

Happy World Hearing Day!

Being an audiologist, I would drag my husband to do a hearing test whenever he doesn't listen to me. And each time, he proved me wrong w...