Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Different Kind of Ear Plugs.

There were so many interesting things that I came across since I landed in Melbourne. In fact, I was extremely excited to see that ear plugs can be easily bought at only $2 at a clearance store!



For 3 pairs! Cool, isn't it?

And then, on one fine Sunday, as me and my husband were looking around for stuff at the Queen Victoria Market, I saw this:




I was looking at it with another lady, and both of us looked at each other and laughed. We found it hilarious. I guess it can be pretty useful. But at $2.99, and converting it to ringgit, it'll be about RM10+, so I will definitely not rush into buying that.

Funny with the things that people come up with :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We need to have more of that to protect the innocent children's ears from the nonsense we hear from the newpapers these days.

Happy World Hearing Day!

Being an audiologist, I would drag my husband to do a hearing test whenever he doesn't listen to me. And each time, he proved me wrong w...