Wednesday, August 3, 2011

RM35 for a Hearing Screening Package by Gnosis Hearing Worth Up to RM520

Caught your eye? It certainly caught mine. I am very much impressed that Gnosis Hearing (TTDI branch in particular) is jumping in the bandwagon of promoting their services via social media. The buying power is definitely there right now. I myself am a regular visitor to the likes of dealmates.com.my (click link to this particular offer), groupon, hahah deals, ilovediscounts and many more. I am actually anticipating coopown to launch, because it looks pretty cool. (Yes, I am easily superficial at times :D)

Anyhow, good effort, Gnosis Hearing! All the best :)

No comments:

Happy World Hearing Day!

Being an audiologist, I would drag my husband to do a hearing test whenever he doesn't listen to me. And each time, he proved me wrong w...