Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Real Undergrad Conference 2009

Ok, this conference is organized by REAL Leaders Sdn Bhd and fully supported by Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi Malaysia (KPTM) and Persatuan Mencegah Dadah Malaysia (PEMADAM).

I went to this conference last year, and I thought it was a very fruitful conference, I've picked up a lot of new things, met a lot of personalities that I couldn't possibly dreamt of meeting if I hadn't went to the conference (e.g.: Tun Mahathir, Datuk Sheikh Muszaphar, Datuk Siti Nurhaliza, Norman KRU), and had fun, besides eating good food. My bestie, Mas, my brother, Saleh and both my cousins Ayong and Nor can vouch for it. In fact, I think Mas and Nor enjoyed it the most, as they won gifts!

Try checking out the website: www.RealUndergradConference.com

Some of the universities/colleges proposed this to their HEP, so that they're sponsored to go there. You should too!

Invite your friends, coursemates, colleagues. Everyone!

Want a great future? You should be there!

No comments:

Happy World Hearing Day!

Being an audiologist, I would drag my husband to do a hearing test whenever he doesn't listen to me. And each time, he proved me wrong w...