Saturday, January 10, 2009

Of Subjects and Cupcakes

I created this flyer and put it in Masjid Kampung Baru, in high hopes that the qariah masjid would turn up at the clinic.


NOBODY RESPONDED. Absolutely no one. Sad isn't it?

To think that I stayed up til 1.30 in the morning with my sister-in-law (I heart Kak Farini! xD) making cupcakes for the 'subjects'.









*For my sweetheart ;P*


Alas, only one came. Uncle Colonel Sanders. He was pretty interested with Audiology and the whole Health Sciences actually. But then, he did not qualify in being a subject!!! I was heartbroken. Okay, not that dramatic. But very frustrated.

I don't know what to do next. Will try to go to old folks' homes. Sigh.

Does anyone has an idea to help me get subjects? :(

Seriously I'm tired of this.

3 comments:

--k e c h i k-- said...

kiter ader idea::
selain ngn old folk home,
g r try wat ngn jbtn kebajikan..mintak snri penerima kebajikan.. pastu amek diorg g wat test...insya'Allah berjaya

go!! nad.. gudluck..

Nadirah Mannan said...

thanks kecik :)

小蟲 said...

hw bout prof Baha n dr siti?

Happy World Hearing Day!

Being an audiologist, I would drag my husband to do a hearing test whenever he doesn't listen to me. And each time, he proved me wrong w...