Thursday, November 13, 2008

Clinical Exam Fever

What are the chances of seeing the very word that I will be tested upon on a lorry?

Especially audiology terms?

Like, ZERO right?

But of course, chances are just chances.

Fate has decided to let me actually see the word RCG on a lorry.

Yeah, lorry.

How odd was that.

Except of course, I'm sure it means something else. But FYI, in audiology, RCG means Required Coupler Gain, of which we calculate to determine the amplification for hearing aids, in simpler terms.

I didn't know what the RCG on the lorry means as I think my heart stopped beating for a sec seeing the word. I was speechless. Honestly I did not want to know what it means anyway.

Basically, I think it's a sign for me to STUDY.

Okay, okay, I get it.

But I still want to watch a movie with bestie tomorrow. Haha.

Pray for me please! :(

3 comments:

Masy R. said...

ya kay !

Masy R. said...

sila belajar i will wait for ya kay ~

Nadirah Mannan said...

baik baik akan berusaha! hihi

Happy World Hearing Day!

Being an audiologist, I would drag my husband to do a hearing test whenever he doesn't listen to me. And each time, he proved me wrong w...