Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Never-Ending Quest for the First Meeting

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.
I think that sums the quest up well. I have STILL yet to meet my supervisors. The only weekend that I come home and I still could not get an appointment. One is on holiday while the other is not feeling well. And then I didn't get to borrow my senior's thesis (But then that's my own fault for coming late to the clinic. Padan muka is the right term for me haha)
Why is this happening to me? What have I wronged? (Okay, that's more like a question that need not be answered, hehe)
But I am taking all this as part of the challenges and obstacles that I have to face in producing the best thesis ever! (optimistic much ;p)
Bloggers, do channel your positive energy to me through your comments ;)

No comments:

Happy World Hearing Day!

Being an audiologist, I would drag my husband to do a hearing test whenever he doesn't listen to me. And each time, he proved me wrong w...