Monday, June 23, 2008

I Heart PJ

I know most of you will be scratching your heads wondering what is it I am going to write that relates in the making of the audiologist.
FYI, it is so related.
I have lived in PJ all my life (for the ignorant, PJ is Petaling Jaya). This place has helped shaped me into who I am today, which is an audiologist in the making.
And that's my only point, haha :)
I just want to convey my love and passion for PJ to the public as I it is really the only place I can call home.
I've been to places all over the country (yay, I finally can say I have been to all of the states of Malaysia, Kelantan was the last state) and yet nothing compares to my beloved PJ.
However, maybe in the future the PJ would stand for Putrajaya, hehe. Hopefully.
Whatever it is, I Heart PJ. Always been and always have.

2 comments:

Permata Nusantara said...

yeah..home sweet home...!!

Masy R. said...

oleh itu , sila duduk rumah ;p

Happy World Hearing Day!

Being an audiologist, I would drag my husband to do a hearing test whenever he doesn't listen to me. And each time, he proved me wrong w...