Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wishing for a naturally good hearing... so legitly real yet underrated.

"I would love not to have small children go shy and silent when their mommy tells them, “You have to get the attention of Gigi (short for Grandma Gael) before you speak to her. And face her. And speak up.” What 2 ½ year old is going to say anything after that?!"
It doesn't even have to be small children, even adults go silent if I tell someone has a hearing impairment. They just don't know what to do/react!
Read the full article here, by Gael Hannan, Editor of Hearing Health at HearingHealthMatters.org, as posted in March 2016.
Now. Which favours of your Lord will you deny? (Ar-Rahman)

1 comment:

Jaipur Hearing Solution said...

Beautiful blog. We are providing Audiologist in Jaipur for complete service as hearing healthcare professionals.

Happy World Hearing Day!

Being an audiologist, I would drag my husband to do a hearing test whenever he doesn't listen to me. And each time, he proved me wrong w...