Thursday, May 28, 2009

Name-Drop in Movie. When Will It Be?

Last night I watched Night at the Museum 2: the Smithsonian (I think this is the title). It was dead boring. Funny but boring. There was no content at all! But, there was one scene that totally caught my attention. The scene where Larry Daley (Ben Stiller) was messing around with the Smithsonian guard, Brandon (pronounced Brundun- LOL moment). He mentioned about him not being a speech-therapist to teach Larry how to pronounce his name correctly (if I'm not mistaken).

See, even speech-therapists get a name-drop. In a box-office movie at that.

When will Audiologists get name-drops? In a song, even?

Nevertheless. Jonas Brothers voicing cupids? Total adorableness.

No comments:

Happy World Hearing Day!

Being an audiologist, I would drag my husband to do a hearing test whenever he doesn't listen to me. And each time, he proved me wrong w...